Can I Ask That? Legal Interviewing
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 10 to 20 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Advanced Training Source Inc (ATS Media)
There are certain questions you may be surprised to find out are illegal to ask of a candidate in a job interview. This course, part of the “TAKEAWAY” for Managers™ series, assists hiring managers and anyone involved in interviewing in addressing these types of questions while remaining compliant with the law.
The course covers four basics to keeping interviews compliant, questions not to ask and why, and then how these questions could be framed to garner the information required while remaining within the legal realm of the law. The latter half of the course discusses respecting candidates’ privacy and providing reasonable accommodation.
Use this course among your HR and hiring staff in order for everyone to be on the same page regarding appropriate questions during an interview to prevent litigation.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Managers and other supervisory human resources staff who conduct interviews or otherwise involved in the hiring process.
- Questions Not to Ask and Why
- How to Frame Your Questions
- Respecting People's Privacy
- Providing Reasonable Accommodation