Walking The Walk: Preventing Sexual And Other Forms Of Harassment In The Workplace For Managers
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 26 to 34 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Advanced Training Source Inc (ATS Media)
Harassment of any kind has a negative impact on productivity in the workplace. This video training explores the role of a manager and ways to prevent sexual and other forms of harassment in the workplace.
This training explains the types of harassment that can create a hostile work environment. Specifically, the course provides examples of quid pro quo harassment, third-party harassment, and the role of the active bystander. Viewers learn how to respond to harassment in the workplace.
Creating a respectful space should be a workplace priority. Use this video to educate leadership employees about preventing all forms of harassment in the workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 30 days to complete the course
- Hostile Work Environment
- Quid Pro Quo Harassment
- Third-Party Harassment: What Is It?
- The Active Bystander: How We Can Help
- Responding To Harassment: What To Do
- Practicing Civility