Curing Negativity: Creating Positive Attitudes
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 21 to 31 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- CRM Learning
Negative behavior in the workplace is a contagion; it shatters morale, crushes team cohesion and casts a dark cloud on the work environment. The remedies for many bad attitude symptoms are uncovered in this online training video. This video training program ignites the desire to improve workplace conduct.
Ideally all bad attitudes would be left at the door, since that does not happen in real life we need to efficiently treat and eliminate them. Some of the remedies included in this program are taking personal responsibility for your attitude, focus on changing behaviors (not people), recognize the impact on team goals, address underlying causes, clarify personal values, replace old reactions, and practice new responses.
Employees who are able to recognize toxic behaviors quickly are also able to work toward resolutions more swiftly diminishing the impact on other co-workers.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Types of Negativity
- Recognize and Take Responsibility for Attitudes
- Diagnose Attitude and Focus on the Behavior
- Behavior Impacts Team Goals
- Acknowledge Underlying Causes
- Clarify Values
- Replace Old Reactions
- Practice New Responses
- Address Stressful Situations
- Follow Up and Model Good Behavior