Strategies for Embracing Change
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 16 to 26 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- CRM Learning
This online training video teaches employees how to successfully survive workplace changes. Changes can include new leadership, policies or procedures. The video-based training course explains how resistance to change can cause conflict at all levels of an organization.
The online training demonstrates techniques for adapting to change while maintaining a positive outlook. The techniques include letting go of expectations and old modes of thinking by accepting new challenges with a willingness to learn new ideas. The course demonstrates how to effectively communicate with co-workers and why good communication skills can create new channels of support and increase group cohesion.
The online course trains employees how to successfully adapt to changes in their workplace. This training video helps employers maintain a successful and productive workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees looking to learn how to deal with organizational change
- Security Conflict Mindset
- Learning Discovery Perspective
- Be Comfortable With Discomfort
- Be Willing to Learn in Public
- Let Go of Expectations
- Communicate to Share Learning
- Both And vs. Either Or Thinking
- Focus on Essential Values