What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 27 to 37 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- CRM Learning
Online Emotional Intelligence Training
No matter how hard you try, emotion cannot be completely removed from the workplace. Emotions are a part of being human. Nonetheless, it is necessary to manage emotions so they work with and not against you. This is called emotional intelligence (EI). This video training program explains EI, how it is developed and the associated benefits.
In this training learners are introduced to five competencies used to develop emotional intelligence. The five competencies include self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation, empathy, and effective relationships. Each of the core competencies are explained in relationship to each other and what is achieved after mastering each competency.
Learners are left with a clear understanding of emotional intelligence and the associated benefit of effective relationships.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees looking for training in communication skills and relationship building
- Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Competency 1: Self-Awareness
- Competency 2: Self-Regulation
- Competency 3: Self-Motivation
- Competency 4: Empathy
- Competency 5: Effective Relationships