Orientation: Employee Safety Orientation: Offices
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 25 to 37 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Interactive Producer
- Digital-2000, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- _Digital-2000, Inc.
This training is designed for office workers and focuses on the most common hazards and resulting injuries in an office. Topics covered include chairs, ladders, office equipment, video display terminals, safe lifting, fire prevention, and more.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Training for all persons who work in an office environment.
Perform work duties safely and without injury.
- Explain the cause of the vast majority of all accidents and injuries.
- Exhibit basic electrical safety awareness.
Pay attention to task at hand.
- Exhibit safety hazard awareness.
- Demonstrate chemical safety procedures awareness.
- Explain importance of company's emergency action plans.
- Evaluate MSDSs relativity to company safety measures.
Perform work duties while lifting safely.
- Exhibit safe lifting measures.
- Avoid safe lifting hazards.
Using ergonomics to prevent injuries.
- Explain ergonomics.
- Describe video display terminal safety techniques.