Violence: Workplace Violence: Employee Training
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 40 to 60 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Interactive Producer
- Multi-Media Access, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- _ICON Training Materials of Iowa, Inc.
This training discusses the increasing occurences of violence in the workplace and the warning signs that precede the violence. The training prepares the learner to spot and defuse potentially violent situations and describes what steps to take if you suspect a fellow employee is headed for a violent episode.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Training for all workers
- Possible Causes of Workplace Violence
- Effects of A Violent Home Environment
- Workplace Violence and Self-Esteem
- Perpetrators of Workplace Violence
- Proper Intervention
- Acting On Your Knowledge of A Threat
- Recognizing Warning Signs
- Responding To Potentially Violent Behavior
- Types of Workplace Violence
- Your Company's Response To Violence Threats
- What To Do If Violence Erupts
- Discuss the emergence of workplace violence.
- Discuss the causes of workplace violence.
- Discuss characteristics of typical perpetrator of workplace violence.
- Discuss the purpose and benefit of appropriate intervention
- Discuss common warning signs of potential violent behavior.
- Discuss appropriate action to take when in a dangerous workplace situation.