- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 10 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Learning Planet
Psychology Today refers to emotional intelligence as the ability to identify and manage one’s own emotions, as well as the emotions of others. If you’re working with patients, clients, or customers, especially in high pressure and high stress situations, honing your emotional intelligence, or EI, is especially important.
The course covers the basics of EI, including the four abilities of EI, the four factors of EI, and how to manage EI. Utilize this course among any of your staff, particularly those in people-facing roles, to help them better understand and improve their own emotional intelligence.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
This course is aimed at anyone interested in improving their emotional intelligence (EI), especially those in customer-facing roles.
- The Four Abilities Of Emotional Intelligence
- The Four Factors Of Emotional Intelligence
- How To Manage Emotional Intelligence