Using Windows 10: Managing Files and Folders
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 9 to 16 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This video training course is for all employees to learn how to manage files and folders in Windows 10. There is a short quiz at the end of the training session to confirm understanding of the material.
This video teaches viewers how to store and share files and folders both locally and in the cloud.
Use this video to educate employees about how to better use Windows 10 features to manage their files and folders.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All Windows 10 users
- Manage Files and Folders with File Explorer
- Upload and Share Files with OneDrive
Manage files and folders with File Explorer.
- Recall how to quickly access a folder in File Explorer.
- Recall how to copy files in File Explorer.
- Recall how to share files in File Explorer.
Upload and shares files with OneDrive.
- Select which devices can access cloud storage.
- List the functions of OneDrive.
- Recall how to tell if a folder has been synced to the cloud.