Sexual Harassment Prevention in Connecticut for Non-Supervisors 2-Hour Course: Part 4
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 17 to 44 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
Workplace bullying is frighteningly common and takes an enormous toll on our businesses. This fourth and final part of the four-part harassment prevention in Connecticut course, focuses on workplace bullying.
This course takes a deep dive into workplace bullying, what it is, unacceptable behaviors, preventing it, filing a complaint, consequences of bullying, and what you, as a bystander, can and should do.
Utilize this course among individuals within your organization to help put a stop to harassment. Employees must complete all four parts of this series to comply with Connecticut state laws.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All non-supervisory employees in Connecticut
- Harassment Prevention
- Two Types Of Harassment
- Unacceptable Behaviors In The Workplace
- Complaints And Consequences
- Workplace Bullying Prevention
- What Is Workplace Bullying?
- Bullying Behaviors
- The Consequences Of Workplace Bullying
- How Can You Stop Workplace Bullying?
- Bystander Intervention
- How To Intervene
- In Conclusion