Sexual Harassment Prevention in Connecticut for Managers and Supervisors 2-Hour Course: Part 3
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 30 to 70 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
Employers who violate the Connecticut Discrimination Employment Practices Act in Connecticut, which makes sexual harassment illegal in the state, are always liable even if they are unaware that their behaviors, intentions, or perceived intentions were unlawful. Part 3 in this four-part series spotlights pregnancy, religion and age harassment and discrimination.
This part teaches managers and supervisors how treating an employee poorly or unfairly due to pregnancy, childbirth, or a pregnancy related medical condition is illegal. This course is framed by the Pregnancy Discrimination and Work Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act. It also explains age and religious discrimination acts and laws. With a clear understanding of these laws, managers are positioned to understand and embrace the rights and protections afforded to all employees.
Present this course so all managers and supervisors in your Connecticut-based company fully understand age, religion, and pregnancy harassment and discrimination and how to avoid it in the workplace. Managers must complete all four parts to comply with the law, so be sure to continue with Part 4.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Organizational supervisors and managers in all departments and levels in Connecticut
- Pregnancy Harassment And Discrimination
- The Pregnancy Discrimination And Work Act
- The Americans With Disabilities Act And Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Harassment
- Pregnancy, Maternity And Parental Leave
- Break Time For Nursing Mothers
- Religious Harassment And Discrimination
- Who Is Protected?
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Undue Burden Or Hardships
- Age Discrimination In Connecticut
- Other Important Aspects Of The Law
- Hostile Environment Harassment
- Keep It Job Related