- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 38 to 48 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- The Jeff Havens Company
There are many uncomfortable topics leaders must address in the workplace. This video training uses humor to explore best practices on how to have difficult conversations in the workplace.
This video training educates viewers about best practices for many difficult conversations in the office. Viewers learn how to appropriately approach employees for discussions about technology use during meetings, odor, attire, and other uncomfortable topics.
Use this video to prepare your leaders to successfully conduct difficult discussions with employees.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Supervisors and managers
- Appropriate Vs. Inappropriate Use Of Technology In Meetings
- Odor Issues
- Dealing With Personality Issues
- Communicating A Low Performance Review
- Addressing Inappropriate Attire
- Denying Vacation Requests
- Addressing Sexual Harassment Concerns
- Saying No To Promotions And New Jobs
- Letting Someone Go
- Announcing Major Changes