Stress: Managing Stress on the Job
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 118 to 236 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Interactive Producer
- Moxie Media, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- _Moxie Media Inc
Stress is a part of everyone’s job. Knowing how to handle that stress is the key to a happy and successful work environment. This training introduces the learner to the causes and effects of stress; then delves deeper into the effects of chronic stress. Once the effects of stress are understood, the participant learns how to relieve that stress through diet, exercise, sleep, etc. Employees and Employers benefit from the outcome of this training.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Introduction to the Causes and Effects of Stress
- Effects of Stress
- Sources of Stress
Personal Reactions to Stress
- How do you perceive stress?
- How do you react to stress?
- Effects of mental stress
The Effects of Chronic Stress
- Stress center
- Affects of the stress center
Physiological Effects of Stress
- Stress reaction
- Physiological effects of stress
- Metabolic effects of stress
Symptoms of Stress and Diet and Stress
- Body symptoms of stress
- Diet and stress
Stress Relief and Sleep Deprivation Prevention
- Preventing sleep deprivation
- Endorphins and Exercise
- What are endorphins?
Nutrition and Stress Relief
- Vitamin interactions
- How to take vitamins
- Vitamins A and C
- Vitamin E
- B Complex, B6 , B12, Folic Acid
- Nutritional supplements
Stress Reduction for Employers and Employees
- Match employee skills to job task
- Improve ergonomics
- Improve work environment
- Provide constructive feedback
Recognize why stress is so detrimental to our lives.
- List the diseases caused by stress.
- List the causes of stress.
Recognize how to handle stress.
- Understand there are different ways to deal with stress.
Identify the physical aspects of stress.
- Recognize how stress affects us physically.
Recognize the physiological effects of stress.
- Recall the chemical that is produced by stress.
List the symptoms caused by stress.
- Recall the conditions caused by stress.
Recall the ways to relieve stress and sleep deprivation.
- List ways to get to sleep.
Explain what endorphins are.
- Recall what is the best way to produce endorphins.
Discuss how nutrition helps relieve stress.
- Explain the best way to get vitamins into your system.
Describe ways employers and employees can reduce stress at work.
- List what causes stress at work.