What's New in Microsoft Office 2016: Working With Outlook 2016
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 13 to 23 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This video training course is for all employees to learn about the updates in Microsoft Outlook 2016. There is a short quiz at the end of the training session to confirm understanding of the material.
This video teaches viewers how to use the new functions of Outlook 2016 to manage their mail and calendar. First the course demonstrates how to navigate through the Mail, Calendar, People, and Task apps. The course also examines how to manage one’s mailbox, attach a cloud document to an email, manage an inbox using the Clutter function, and how to work with Groups.
Use this video to educate employees about how to better use the updated applications in Microsoft Outlook 2016.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone new to Outlook 2016
- Navigate Through Mail, Calendars, People, and Tasks
- Manage Your Mailbox
- Attach a Cloud Document to an Email
- Manage your Inbox Using Clutter
- Work with Groups
Navigate through Outlook mail, calendars, people and tasks .
- Recall what the blue bar shown to the left of email messages indicates.
- Recall the available icons on the peak menu.
- Recall how to add an event to your calendar.
- Recall how to display the peak menu.
Manage your Outlook mailbox.
- List available functions when you right-click on the folders list.
- Recall how to share a mail folder with colleagues.
- Identify the function of the Clutter folder.
- Recall how to help Outlook 2016 identify which mail belongs in Clutter.
Work with groups.
- Identify items that can be shared with groups in Outlook 2016.