Microsoft Office 365: OneDrive
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 18 to 26 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Using the cloud to store files gives you the flexibility to access files anywhere you can access the internet. This Video On Demand explains about safely and securely storing files in the "cloud" using OneDrive.
This video demonstrates how to upload files, and how to sort and filter files. The step-by-step process for dragging and dropping files into cloud storage is presented. The video also shows how to create new folders and organize files in folders. This well-paced training video covers how to copy, delete, rename and download files. Sharing files is quick and easy with OneDrive, and the video shows you how to do it and explains the advantages of doing so, while controlling who can edit the files that are shared. Synchronizing cloud files with local drive files is explained, along with the security precautions to keep your files secure. The role of the recycle bin is also covered.
This is an excellent introduction to OneDrive, cloud storage and file management. It takes the mystery out of the move to cloud computing and is appropriate for novices and experienced people alike.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All Microsoft Office 365 users
- Upload Files
- Share Files
- Sync Files
- Recycle Bin
Upload files to OneDrive.
- Recall common ways to upload a file.
- Recognize the different functions available using the New icon.
Share files with others.
- Recall ways to find out who access to shared files.
- Identify a way to add additional security to your shared documents.
Sync files to your local drive.
- Recall how to sync files.
- Recognize the available features of the sync function.
Delete and restore files.
- Recall what message appears when you delete a file.
- Recognize the different features of the Recycle Bin.