Using Windows 10: Customizing the Windows 10 Environment
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 11 to 17 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Windows 10 is Microsoft’s newest desktop operating system. Many businesses, both small and large, have switched to Windows 10. Get on board and learn about the customization options for various screens.
This course walks you through changing start menu options, working with tiles and tile groups, and customizing the desktop and lock screens. Use this course to help your employees make their setups friendlier and easier to use at work.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Any new Windows 10 user
- Change Start Menu Options
- Work with Tiles and Tile Groups
- Customize the Desktop and Lock Screen
Change Start menu options.
- Recall how to add a folder to the Start menu.
- Recall how to change your ID picture.
- Recall how to pin an app to the Start menu.
Work with tiles and tile groups.
- Recall how to group tiles together on the Start menu.
Customize the desktop and lock screen.
- Recall available features for customizing your desktop.
- Recall available features for customizing your lock screen.