Using Windows 10: Using Security Features
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 14 to 20 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This Video On Demand explains how to use Widows 10 security features including new protocols for passwords, password types and security features. It discusses password security, pin password verification, and creating a picture password using gestures.
The video training discusses how to change privacy settings and how to review privacy setting rules. It also explains Windows Defender’s built-in antivirus and malware scanning software that cleans and quarantines files automatically. The training also explains how to check for viruses using Cortana. It explains how to run virus checks automatically.
This training is good for anyone upgrading from a previous version of Windows and for new Windows users.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Windows 10 users
- Manage Passwords and Privacy Levels
- Set New Password Types
- Change Privacy Settings
- Use Windows Defender
- Check for Viruses in Windows Defender
Manage personal computer security.
- Recognize potential threats to computer security.
Change computer sign-in options.
- Identify safe options for setting passwords.
Change computer privacy settings.
- Recall how to change the permissions for a particular app.
Use Windows Defender.
- Identify the functions of the Windows 10 Defender software.
Check for viruses in Windows Defender.
- Locate the tab see potential harmful items detected on your PC.
- Locate the tab to turn on Real-time protection.