Customer Service Skills for Patient Satisfaction
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 21 to 31 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- CRM Learning
Everyone wants to be treated respectfully. This holds true when we are interacting with members of the health care community. In this training video health care employees and professionals are reminded of their ability to impact the way the entire facility is viewed by a patient.
Being mindful of the patient's emotional needs improves quality of care. Some of the tips in this video training include “moments of truth” and how to use them effectively. Instruction is provided on how to respond appropriately to patient needs, provide service recovery for when things go wrong, and provide clear communication and understand the significance of complaints.
The instruction from this video is easily applied immediately to improve the quality of care for all your patients.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Members of the healthcare community
- Moment of Truth & Patient Privacy
- Avoid Negative Comments & Patient Confidentiality
- Practice Service Recovery
- Communicate Caring & Respect
- Provide Patient Information
- Encourage Complaints
- Prepare Patients for Discharge