Improving Internal Customer Service
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 21 to 61 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
Good internal customer service contributes to the overall success of the organization. Whenever there’s conflict, drama, or a lack of respect within an organization it can negatively affect the ability to operate efficiently and hamper efforts to deliver great service to external customers. This video training explores improving internal customer service.
This video training discusses the importance of understanding your contribution to your organization’s mission. This training demonstrates ways to resolve internal conflicts to improve communication.
Every position in an organization relates to every other position. Use this video to educate employees on ways to improve internal customer service.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- What Is WACTEO?
- Know Your Organization’s Mission And Your Role
- Internal Service Is Everyone’s Responsibility
- Respect And Embrace Differences
- Recognize The Personal Space Of Others
- Work To Resolve Conflict With Others
- Demonstrate Appreciation
- WACTEO Recap