Perfecting The Customer Experience
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 31 to 39 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- The Jeff Havens Company
The drive for convenience has changed in the past 30 years which means businesses must design and sell new products and services accordingly. Failing to create the customer experience relative to all customer interactions is one of the main reasons businesses today are struggling. This course shows learners how to win the hearts and minds of the people who keep a company in business — their customers.
In a comprehensive, humorous and straight forward manner, this course explains why customers behave the way they do and how organizations can more effectively meet their needs.
Present this course so all employees learn the effect of constant connection on customer behavior, the importance of marketing, and how smart businesses have learned to think smaller in order to grow.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Employees at all levels in all types of businesses who interact with customers
- What Is The Customer Experience?
- The Importance Of Convenience
- Think Small To Win Big
- The Two Essential Ways To Market To Your Customers
- Providing Meaning To Your Customers
- The Four Parts Of The Perfect Experience