Remarkable Customer Service
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 28 to 36 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- The Jeff Havens Company
The key difference between a thriving company and a struggling company is their quality of customer service. This gives businesses and their employees who offer remarkable customer service experiences the ultimate competitive advantage.
Delivering on its title, this course teaches learners, from business owners to cashiers, the difference between excellent customer service and poor customer service. Refreshing and entertaining, this course effectively shows how and why excellent customer service is critical to high levels of customer loyalty and retention.
Present this course to ensure all employees who engage with customers understand what motivates customers, how to anticipate their needs, and communicate with them effectively, yet respectfully.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Employees at all levels whose jobs include engaging with customers
- The Value Of Remarkable Customer Service
- Names And Greetings
- The Three Magic Words Of Customer Service
- When, If, And How To Go Off-Script
- Striking A Balance Between Too Formal And Too Casual
- How To Express Empathy
- How To Tell Your Customers No
- Anticipating Customer Needs