Effective Coaching: Coaching Conversations
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 9 to 13 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
Leaders’ ultimate responsibilities are to guide their teams to achieve their goals. With an emphasis on how to conduct motivational conversations, this course shows leaders how to guide, correct, and coach their employees to achieve their individual, departmental and company goals.
Presenting different ways to have coaching conversations with low, average and high performing employees, this course teaches leaders how to identify low performing employees, implement techniques for coaching average performing employees, coach high performing employees, and meet the challenges of remote employees.
Use this course to teach all leaders how to conduct effective coaching conversations that create greater success for their employees and the company.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Managers and leaders in all departments
- Coaching Conversation With Low-Performing Employees
- Coach The Average Performing Employees
- Coach The High-Performing Employees
- Coaching A Remote Employee